Introducing Anthidote, a new Medium publication
We look for stories and tips around all that is cool and interesting in Travel, Music, Design, Food, and People and more.
We look for stories related to unique places to visit, to eat, to know about, events, and people.
It’s an “antidote” to the mundane and ordinary. Show us something cool.
- We only accept members-only content. This qualifies your story for curation, exposing it to a much larger audience (and potentially earning you money in the process). You can join the Partner Program here.
- We prefer original content. This ensures we are not posting duplicate content on Medium. If you would like to cross-post an article to your personal blog that is fine.
- We prefer 5–10 minute reads. This helps cut the number of stories we’re reviewing overall and places a deeper emphasis on quality.
Submitting Your Story for Consideration
Now that you’ve applied to be a contributor and have a better understanding of what success looks like here, it’s time to send us a story.
The next time you finish a draft, just do the following to submit it to us:
- Click the “…” button near the top-right corner of the page
- Select “Add to publication”
- Choose “Anthidote” from the list of pubs (please note, you may need to search or scroll)
- Click “Add draft” to submit your story for review
- Wait patiently for your draft to be reviewed (we’ll try our best to do so within 7 business days)
Thank you for your talent.